Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Flat Bottom Fruit Pie



A great way to use up some fruit you might have on hand...I had peaches and blueberries so that is what I used. A few other changes I made to the recipe: I used almond milk instead of half and half (you could use whatever milk you have), I also used fat free cool whip. The texture does come out a bit different with these substitutions but it saves on calories and allows me to eat more dessert... plus it still tastes amazing so you won't hear me complaining!

Click HERE for the recipe!

Enjoy! :)

4 Comments:

Michelle H. said...

WOW this looks so yummy!!
OMG and look so easy to make!!
I will have to try this soon!!
TFS!
I mailed your package out today!!

Anonymous said...

nom nom nom.....

Merry said...

Now this is more to my tastebuds...this looks yum.

Becky B. said...

YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM! :)