Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Magical



Another pre-colored Christmas image by Nicecrane Designs which you can find in the store by clicking HERE! The sentiment is created from an alphabet stamp set by Lawn Fawn....so fun making my own words!

I just love the images from the Little Girl Magic collection! Christmas will be here before you know it so this is a good time to stock up on those holiday images and get started on those cards!

Once again the colors are a little different because of my printer but I'm pretty happy about it since I found that paper to match! :)

Challenges:

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

this sure is a majical card love the sweet fairy..shes so cute ..perfect special card hugs sassyxxxx

Dawnll said...

Aww this is so sweet!Such a cutie and fun design

Gail said...

Hi ,Thanks for your kind comments about my easel calendar .I bought the small calendars from my local craft store ,they cost $1.00 each and measure 8cm x 4.5cm .If you don't find them where you are let me know and I will put some in the post .

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous card!! Love it and such an adorable image!!
I will be mailing your gift out next week so so late.

Becky B. said...

B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L!!!

Annmaree of Oz said...

Very cute Staceroonie! Adorable image! I must start on some Christmas cards myself!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love this card,,,,,,,, Stacie,,,,,unfortunaly I have retired my adorable girls,,,,form my stuff,,, I am not sure for copyright on them so,,,, i have retired them..