Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birthday Dinner!

I officially turned one year older yesterday but thanks to exercising and eating better (I have now lost 30 pounds) I am in better shape now than I was 10 years ago (such a good feeling)! The day went pretty good and I wanted to give a shout out and say thank you so much to those that sent me birthday wishes...means more than you will ever know!! I also had to show off what hubby made for dinner...he rarely...and I do mean RARELY cooks so I was pleasantly surprised with this gourmet meal after returning home last night from work and yoga! DELISH!!! That man sure can grill to perfection! :)



8 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awe what a sweetie! So happy for you that you are eating better, and that's a lot of weight loss, good for you...I think I found it :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

Dawnll said...

A BIG HAPPY Belated Birthday sweetie,Can't believe I never get cards made and sent anymore.
Hope you had a spectacular day.
That meal looks yummy!

Michelle H. said...

Happy Birthday friend!!
I'm such a flake I forgot it was in August!!
The dinner looks so amazing and delicious!!
WTG on the 30 lbs!!
Hope you had a fabulous Birthday!!

Becky B. said...

Happy belated birthday to you!! Looks like you had a super day...tell your hubs that he can come grill supper at my house any time!! :)

Myrna said...

Looking yummy. Hope your birthday was everything you ever wished for.
Sorry I am late with wishes. Seems I am really lagging behind these days. lol
Myrna

Merry said...

Yum....Stacie your hubby did well. Glad to hear you had a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Good on Isaac! It all looks lovely and delicious!

Hope you had a super birthday my Sweet friend, love and hugs!!!

Halle said...

Good for you!! Getting healthier as we age is harder and harder. So congrats to you. Mr. G and
I fell off the health wagon and our waistlines show it.