Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Butterfly




I am not sure where this image is from so if anyone knows please tell me so I can give credit!

The background "paper" is actually a cardboard tissue box! You just never know where or when inspiration will strike! LOL! I also decorated the inside with the cardboard and did some white gel pen stitching. Colored the girl image with my Copics, put a little glitter on the flowers and added a rub on sentiment to finish it off.

Challenges:
Cardmadfairy - Summer
Charisma Cardz - Recycle (tissue box)
Delicious Doodles - Summer
Sir Stampalot - What is your crafty passion? (I enjoy turning trash into treasure and coloring!)
ABC Challenge - T for two (I used two sides of a tissue box)
Top Tip Tuesday - Circles

14 Comments:

pinky said...

Its very sweet, love your butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Hi Stacie,
I love how you created your own background with the recycled tissue box. Way to go!!!

Super card for the Top Tip Tuesday "All About Circles" challenge. Thanks for joining us and remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Danni said...

How creative!!

Louise said...

Very cute indeed, thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
Louise

Anonymous said...

adorable card Stacie, she is such a sweet image, and I love the butterfly tissue box turned card/paper! :-D

Rock on girly!

PinksyDoodles said...

Very cute! Tank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
Clare x

Payne Holler Cards said...

adorable image, sorry I have no idea (-: love your background too !

ike said...

Very sweet and lovely inside too. Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles :-)

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

I love that your entire project is chock full of circles as I am the Host of the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time and love it when our entries follow along! Great project and best of luck!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

brenda said...

Your card is just great Stacie and really imaginative recycling.

Thank you so much for sharing your 'Crafty Passion' with us at Stampalot Challenge this month.

B x

Michelle H. said...

What a great way to recycle!!
Love your coloring and love the design of your card!!

Becky B. said...

BRILLIANT idea to recycle the images from a tissue box into this fabulous card!! Love the way you decorated the inside of the card too - you're so clever! Now I'm gonna have to go around my house looking at the tissue boxes so that I can make plans to recycle them too!! ;)

Bettina L. said...

Fabolous design and I love the butterflies and circles. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Merry said...

Can't believe I have missed so many of your wonderful creations. Great recycling on this card.