Tuesday, June 26, 2012

No Bake Peanut Butter Pie



I have never had peanut butter pie before nor have I ever tried making one until now. I used to think peanut butter was disgusting but now I have grown to really love the stuff!! My hubby has talked about some great peanut butter pies he has had so I thought it was time to see if I could make one that tasted any good. Well, this recipe hit the mark...he said it was one of the best pies EVER! I only wanted to make one pie but I did not halve the recipe... I used a little less milk and a small container of cool whip plus 1 cup of powdered sugar. So this pie ended up being really really rich but tasted OH SO GOOD! Just remember a little goes a long way so be sure you have someone to share it with! Oh and I kept mine in the fridge instead of the freezer because neither of us care that much for frozen desserts. The texture is alot creamier that way!

Click HERE for the recipe!

*For some reason the picture on this link shows an oreo looking pie but it is a peanut butter recipe*

Enjoy! :)

4 Comments:

Michelle H. said...

Sounds good and looks so yummy!!
I might have to try this in Sept for dh Bday.
He loves peanut butter and I made him one a few years ago and lost the recipe!
Thanks for the tips!!
Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

this looks yummy and very rich!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

We love PB pie ...can't wait to try this this weekend!

Becky B. said...

MMMMMM - I LOOOOOVE peanut butter desserts! Peanut butter cookies are my absolute fave, and peanut butter pie and cake are the bomb! :) I like to drizzle chocolate syrup on my peanut butter pies...SUPER TASTY! :)