Friday, May 25, 2012

Vacation....AGAIN!

I know ... I know... I'm such a slacker! LOL! I was going to post pics from my trip to Gatlinburg over Mother's Day but after I got back I was completely slammed at work. Then I had to spend all of this week planning/preparing to go on my next vacation (listen to me whine right...I hear all those tiny violins!) :P Hubby and I are getting ready to head out to Virginia to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary! After we get back and things settle down I will post a few pics from both trips! Be back in a few weeks!

-Stacie :)

6 Comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Have a fantastic time and happy anniversary, take careX:)

Merry said...

Can't wait to see all the photos Stacie.....have a fantastic time.

Michelle H. said...

Happy Anniversary!! Sounds like a fun trip!!
Look forward to seeing your pictures when you get back and settled in!
Hope your having a fabulous time!!
Hugs!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Hey if you come near Lake Anna, give me a shout! That would be wonderful to meet you (-:

Karen Hasheck said...

Check it out: http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/05/winners-for-buttons-ribbons-andor-bows.html

You were a winner this week at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Please contact me (email on the site) so I can get you in touch with the sponsor to redeem your prize.

Karen SAS4Kids

Becky B. said...

Hey girlie!! Wishing you and your hubby a WONDERFUL 5th anniversary!!! Have a fun and safe trip! :)