Sunday, May 6, 2012

Unstampabelles Challenge #11

Time for our eleventh challenge over at Unstampabelles and for this month we want to see MOVING PARTS! The bonus technique for this month is TO USE A BRAD OR SPLIT PIN! You have until June 1st to get your entries in and the new challenge will start on June 4th.
*Just remember......NO STAMPS at all! No rubber, digi, sentiments, etc.!

Our sponsor for this month is


CRAFT MAD

This is the fantastic prize on offer for this month!



Now for my DT project to get you started!

I did a suspension card and you can find a tutorial HERE!



The above is a "before" picture without a sentiment. The below images are after I had used a stamp for the sentiment. Just remember to enter your card into the challenge BEFORE stamping a sentiment! I could of used a sticker or cut letters out but I truly forgot before finishing this card....my brain is scattered these days! :P Hope to see you join in this fun challenge!




Challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Creative Craft - Anything Goes
Delightful Sketches - Mother's Day
Mishelflo's Challenge - Celebration
Paper Sundaes - Mother's Day
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Mother's Day/Feminine Plus Ribbon

15 Comments:

Danni said...

What a great card! I've never tried to do one of those before, fun!!

Annmaree of Oz said...

I just LOVE your suspension card, the awesome bright colours are so fabulous, really makes me happy!!! :-D

Your mum is going to LOVE it!

Stacy H-W said...

Awesome card Stacie!! I love that suspended heart!! So cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment!! Good luck in the giveaway. Stacy H-W

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty card!!
Love the colors you used and love the border punch detail around the circle very cool!!

Becky B. said...

Terrific card! I haven't ever made a suspension card, but have always wanted to try it...you've inspired me to give it a try while I'm on summer break! :)

Merry said...

I so love the cheeriness of this card and such a fun technique too.

Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

Lovely bright colours and I love the Design:)

Thanks for joining in at Mishelflo's Monthly Challenge and Good Luck!
michelle x

JanR said...

This is cool. I'm definitely going to have to try one of these sometime.

sara said...

great card thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x

NancyD said...

Very nice mother card. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

cheryl said...

oh this is one,really beautiful card,just love the colours on this ,bless you for playing at MMC this month,really appreciate,your support,hugs Cherylxxx

Anne said...

Love your bright bold colours. A smashing card.
Thanks for joining the fun with Michelflo
Anne x

marion82 said...

amazing card sweetie love the colors you used!!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

buglvr2010 said...

Awesome! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Lorraine said...

this is fab huni i just love lime green and orange together its so zingy,thankyou for joining us at MMC this month and goodluck xx