Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No Pudge Brownie



For those of you on diets but still want a delicious treat I have found a recipe clone for "No Pudge Brownies". I have seen these in the store and was able to try some a lady gave me one time but they are expensive! So when I found this recipe I had to give it a try! They are DELICIOUS!! Yes, I went all out and had mine with ice cream and caramel sauce but they really are good on their own! Plus if you decide not to eat the entire pan of these brownies you can freeze them individually for later!

Click HERE for the recipe!

Enjoy! :)

7 Comments:

Merry said...

Looks yum Stacie, although a little sparing on that caramel sauce I think. :-)

Martica Designs said...

Yummy I so want to sink my teeth in this yummy dessert....

Becky B. said...

Would these still be considered "No Pudge Brownies" if I ate the whole pan??? LOL!! :)

Dawnll said...

Oh yummy, I will be trying these for sure.

Michelle H. said...

This is the kind of brownie I need low fat and low calorie!!
Looks really yummy!!
TSMFS!!

Anonymous said...

OH AWESOME Stace, gotta love no pudge stuff ;-) My pudge certainly doesnt need adding to! hehehe

Halle said...

I'm totally going to try these...I wonder if Greek yogurt would work in place of the non-fat yogurt.