Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm Back!!

Hey everyone! I'm back from vacation! My mom, sis and I went to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area and it was a wonderful time! I will try and share a few pics with you later this week! For now I have some crafty goodness to show you! This is a redo of an Easter basket I gave out. I originally didn't put an image on it which you can see HERE, but after doing a few boy ones up for my nephews and using images I didn't want the girl to feel left out. So I used a darling stamp sent to me by my best bud Annmaree...thanks dear! :)
It is called "Sheep For Ewe" by Wild Rose Stamps. Adorable right?



7 Comments:

Danni said...

Way too cute!!

Dawnll said...

Oh yea it is adorable!

craftieodmae said...

This is drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!

Becky B. said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE this they look awesome and I love the addiction of the sheepy!!!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!!
Love that stamp and love your coloring!!
Looking forward to seeing your vacation pictures!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Awwwwww so adorable!
How fun to get some away time with just your mom and sis, looking forward to pics, have always wanted to go there...on my bucket list (-;