Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Parmesan Polenta and Spicy Sausage Sauce



I know it is pretty hard to believe that I'm not posting a dessert recipe right? LOL! I made this for the guys and it was my first time making polenta so I had no clue how it would turn out. I am not a huge fan of sausage or anything spicy so I did not try that part but they sure loved it...actually my dad always asks about the sausage now! I did however try the parmesan polenta and oh boy was it yummy! I wasn't aware that polenta had a little sweetness to it but it does...no wonder I like it! LOL! If you haven't tried polenta yet I encourage you to get out of your cooking comfort zone and try something new....you just might find another "go to" food in your kitchen!!

You can find the recipe HERE!

Enjoy! :)

6 Comments:

Dawnll said...

I make something very similar!We love Polenta and even have my MIL"s original polenta stick to stir mine
Yummy!

Halle said...

I just got a recipe for polenta myself...and a polenta bread recipe. I've never even had polenta. Should be interesting to try.

Becky B. said...

I have never eaten polenta, but now I'm gonna have to give it a try! :)

Lorraine said...

this looks gorgeous hun but i too have never tried it but think i might xx

Merry said...

I might just have to give polenta a go. I never cooked it before but having parmesan with it sounds nice.

Anonymous said...

oh yum! looks good!