Sunday, March 4, 2012

Unstampabelles Challenge #9

Time for our ninth challenge over at Unstampabelles and for this month we want to see Easter! The bonus technique for this month is Extra Folds (more than one)! You have until March 30th to get your entries in and the new challenge will start on April 2nd.
*Just remember......NO STAMPS at all! No rubber, digi, sentiments, etc.!

Our sponsor for this month is Blue Edge Crafts!



This is the wonderful prize on offer for this month!


Now for my DT project to get you started!


I created this Easter basket using a tutorial I found HERE. I did change the handle design a bit as I preferred it on the inside instead of the outside. Below is a close up picture of a cute Easter bunny brad I found in my stash. I thought it matched perfectly!


Challenges:
ABC DT Challenge - Spring theme
Crafty Calendar - Spring clean (paper and brad that has been in my stash for a very long time!)
Crazy 4 Challenges - Fun folds
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Spring
Delightful Challenges - Spring colors
Simon Says - Anything goes

15 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OH thats awesome girl, I love that basket, great colours too!!!

Too Fun!

Dawnll said...

This is adorable! Where is the Easter Candy

JanR said...

Love this basket, it's so bright and cheery! And that bunny brad is perfect.

Chriss America Real said...

This is just great! I love it! Thank you so much for playing along with the Design Team at Delightful Challenges. If you get a chance, stop by my blog www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com and see if you would be interested in entering my Big March Giveaway.

Hugs,

Chriss

Merry said...

I love this basket Stacie...such wonderful cheery colours. Glad you took a photo of the bunny brad .... too cute.

Sarah Bennett said...

Super cute little basket- I love the bunny! Thanks for joining us for the ABC challenge!

Deb said...

very sweet Easter basket!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Heidi said...

What a fun and creative project. Thanks for joining the ABC DT challenge this month!

Michelle H. said...

Adorable and fun basket!!
Love the papers you used!!
Hows the house coming along?
Hugs!!

Becky B. said...

Super cute and cheery little basket...love the adorable little bunny brad too - nice touch! :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super fun project! Thank you for joining the challenge at the ABC Challenge Blog!

lynne said...

What a lovely bright and fun basket!
Those papers are fab, perfect!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge for our "Spring clean" challenge!!
Hugs,
Lynne x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SO CUTE! so bright and cheerful and happy!!! LOVE IT!

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful Easter basket Stacie, love the bright coloursX:)

Payne Holler Cards said...

love the bright colors of your basket! turned out great (-: