Sunday, January 1, 2012

Unstampabelles Challenge #7

Time for our seventh challenge over at Unstampabelles and for this month it is nice and easy with ANYTHING GOES! You have until February 3rd to get your entries in and the new challenge will start on February 6th.
*Just remember......NO STAMPS at all! No rubber, digi, sentiments, etc.!

Our sponsor for this month is The MerryMade Store!


The picture below shows the prize on offer for this month!


Now for my DT cards to get you started!




I actually had a dream with the design for creating these cards! I got up one morning and whipped these up in a matter of minutes! That rarely happens so I guess it was just meant to be as I had such a clear vision on how these cards were going to turn out! I used a Martha Stewart Punch to create the window and the snowflakes are Martha Stewart pre-glittered stickers (no mess!) and then I ran the front through my Cuttlebug with a snowflake emossing folder. Finished them off by rounding the corners. I was very pleased how these turned out...wish I could have more crafty dreams to get my mojo flowing! LOL!

Challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Cold and Frosty

11 Comments:

Dawnll said...

Love when a design just comes to you-this is perfect.
Happy New Year sweetie

Merry said...

Wow, wish I dreamed of such wonderful cards. :-) Amazing how the colour background in the centre changes the cards.

Myrna said...

Stacie
These are very pretty. Wish all our cards came together that easily. :)
Myrna

JanR said...

These are just great!

Annmaree of Oz said...

great cards Stacie! Get that crafty dream fairy over my way would you!?

craftieodmae said...

turned out fantastic!!!!!

Michelle H. said...

Love your cards!!
They are so pretty!!

Cheryl said...

These are beautiful and very creative!!! I hope 2012 brings you and your family health and happiness!!!
xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Stacie,

Original projects. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Becky B. said...

Hmmmmm...that first card looks very familiar - LOL!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! :)