Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pressies and Cards!

I want to share with you the cards and pressies I received from a few blog buddies for Christmas!

This cute snowy card is from Dawn


This yummy looking gingerbread is from Curt


This adorable girl is from Corry


....and all these lovely goodies are from my best friend Annmaree who spoiled me rotten!


Thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate you all thinking of me! :)
I also want to thank everyone that sent me an e-mail or posted a comment on my blog wishing me a Merry Christmas/Happy New Year! Thanks for taking the time to send those warm wishes! Big hugs to you all!

- Stacie

4 Comments:

Annmaree of Oz said...

Oh lots of gorgeous cards!!!

I had totally forgotten about the magnetic stamp set thing, it was just something unusual I thought you might like, especially with the boy stuff on it :-)

Can't wait to see you create ;-)

Dawnll said...

LOL I seen the first card and thought it looked familiar.
How fun to share all the wonderful cards and goodies...you so deserve.
Happy New Year

Michelle H. said...

Beautiful cards from your friends!!
Love your present from Annmaree!!
Hugs!!

Merry said...

What a lovely cards you received Stacie....and a terrific bunch of goodies from Annmaree. You will be having fun with that.