Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Broccoli and Chicken Casserole



Time for another Tasty Tuesday....I wonder where the last week has gone?! This time of year seems to fly by!

Today I have for you another Cooking Light recipe....you can view it by clicking HERE!

I did change a few things....I used regular quick cook brown rice instead of the long grain. Left out the celery and added mushrooms. I add those to everything! LOL! I also baked this in a 9x13 casserole dish instead of individual ramekins. This is a good way to get in some more green veggies in your diet!

ENJOY!

6 Comments:

CathyC said...

this looks interesting - I might be tempted to try this one ....... would it freeze well?

Lorraine said...

oh wow more scrumdidilyumpciousness this one looks so tasty and i would pop in the green veg and mushrooms too tfs huni xx

Anonymous said...

mmmm that sounds really good! I would substitute for sugar snap or snow peas tho, broccolli isnt a big favourite!

Merry said...

I am so coming to your house one day.....this sounds and looks so yummy.

Michelle H. said...

Wow!! This looks so good!!
I love mushrooms too!
Looks like an easy recipe too!
TFS!!

Becky B. said...

This looks delish...wish I had some now!! ;)