Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thank You!!

I wanted to show off a few items I received in the mail this week!

One is this tissue holder that Halle sewed up just for me! Isn't is FANTASTIC?!! I LOVE the colors and cherries are one of my favs! :) She also takes great photos and incorporates them into cards. You can check her blog out HERE!



The second is a Halloween card from Curt! I can't tell you how AMAZING this card looks in real life...such a great scene and so sparkly! My husband was even wowed by it!! You can check out his blog HERE! Make sure you watch the cute videos of his dogs "kids" while your there! They are very talented!



Thanks to both of you for thinking of me...it truly warms my heart!! :)
Hugs!
-Stacie

9 Comments:

Dawnll said...

What a fun tissue holder.
I am so jealous you got a Curt card, I need to send him a card, maybe I will get on his mailing list...lol
Shameful aren't I?

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty gift!!
Love that card!!
How sweet of them to think of you!!
You deserve it!!
Hugs!!

Annette Bowes said...

What beautiful and spooky happy mail Stacie! The Strawberry muffin looks delicious, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

Mallika said...

hello stacy i m extremelly sorry
i was very busy with studies so i cudnt comment on ur blog
this card is very lovely
i love the way vinatge is blended with spooky

Mallika said...

you are very lucky to recieve them !

Anonymous said...

OH WOW! Those are awesome goodies girl!

Beaut Halloween card and do love that tissue holder!

Merry said...

Two wonderful gifts Stacie....lovely fabric in the tissue holder and what a fantastic spooky card. Off to check out the blogs.

Becky B. said...

SCORE!! Super cute card and I loooove that adorable little pocket tissue cover...hmmm...that's got my wheels turning...I may have to make some of these too! :)

Halle said...

I totally missed this post! Found it while linking up for my Tea Tuesday post...which will run later today.