Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Quick Pastitsio!



Made this for "the guys", which is just my dad and hubby, while they were working on the house this last weekend. I used a really good quality ground sirloin like they recommend in the recipe instead of the regular cheap stuff and I could definately tell a difference! Much leaner! Hubby actually thought it was deer meat! LOL!

Click HERE for the recipe!

Enjoy!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the My Memories software giveaway in my last post....you could win software for FREE!!! You have until Wednesday night! Good luck!

5 Comments:

Merry said...

Mmmmmm....I just zoomed in on this photo and it looks even yummier.

Becky B. said...

Yummm - this looks soooo good!! I'm a firm believer in spending a little more to buy the leanest cuts of meat...you really can tell the difference, can't you? I even go a step further and rinse the ground meat with hot wter after cooking it to remove any remaining fat to make it even healthier for our hearts! :)

Michelle H. said...

Yum!! That looks good and sounds good!!
I don't think I have tried this before?!!
Wow! You do have a busy weeks hope it will slow down for you next week!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!!
Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

MMMM That sounds really nice!!!

Looks pretty too!

Queen Mary said...

Dear Craft Princess, I've come here from Dawn's blog and I am so happy to have found your blog! Love, Queen Mary