Tuesday, November 8, 2011

German Tasty Tuesday!



Today I have an entire meal to show you! I fixed up a German inspired meal of crispy pork, fried taters and brussel sprouts!! SUPER YUM!

Crispy Pork Medallions - Click HERE!

Bacon Roasted Brussel Sprouts - Click HERE!

Fried Taters - This is just my own recipe. Slice up some potatoes (any variety) and fry them in a little olive oil. Add whatever you like to them and cook til tender. Make sure you toss frequently so the potatoes don't stick to the pan! In this particular picture I added mushroom, onion, pepper and saurkraut to my taters! :)

ENJOY!

8 Comments:

Merry said...

Mmmm..... :-)

Anonymous said...

awww that all looks yummy!!!!

You can make this for me anytime! hehehe

Lorraine said...

oh yum i just love sprouts xx

Cheryl said...

Looks fabulous,I love to try out new foods!!!
xx

Michelle H. said...

That sounds and look so yummy!!
Love what you added to the potatoes!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Becky B. said...

Now that's my kind of meal!!! :)

Curt in Indy said...

You had me until the brussel sprouts. . .ewwwww I'd rather eat cat litter! LOL Your potatoes look fabulous! Hugs, Curt

Michelle H. said...

This look so yummy!!
How's the new house coming along?!
Hope your enjoying your weekend!!