Saturday, September 3, 2011

Martha Stewart Punch Storage!

I wanted to show you my new Martha Stewart punch storage! Before I had them in these cups from IKEA but decided to buy a few of the really long metal bars from IKEA and store them on the wall and I LOVE IT! It is much easier to see what I have and grab what I want! :) Unfortunately my other punches (EK Success, Fiskars) do not work on this metal bar....does anyone have any other suggestions? I don't have that many so they are now resting in those cups but I would still like a better way to store them!

BEFORE


AFTER



* By the way you still have a few days to enter my candy drawing...it is a sticky at the top of my blog! * :)

10 Comments:

Dawnll said...

I have most of my punches on those bars also-LOVE THEM!
I keep the square ones in a basket under the table...lol
thanks for sharing

THERESA said...

This is such a cute idea, love it, like towel railings, just smaller!
I don't have many, so just keep them in a drawer, sorry cannot help there............:(
lotsa luv

Merry said...

Now that is a great idea...so very handy to see and use. I must say a great collection too.

Anonymous said...

OH, This is great, love that idea!!!!

and love all your punches!

Michelle H. said...

Love the bar idea!!
I would keep them in a container or see if you have a drawer somewhere you can store them in?
Happy Sunday!!

Rosalee said...

I have to say that I really like the after pic better. Love that rack. It would be perfect. Mine are just lying around in a cupboard.
Hugs, Rosalee

Kimberly said...

Fabulous idea...looks streamlined. Lovely. tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Becky B. said...

Those are great! I have all of my punches tossed into a big tub, but this would be much, much easier to see/locate what I want! Hmmmm...I may have to order some of these bars from IKEA. :)

Mallika said...

i dun own a single punch .. this looks great n yummy !

Unknown said...

I love the way you store your punches! What a great idea!!
Alicia xx