Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another Birthday Card!

Here is another birthday card that I sent to my blogging pal Curt. This was actually done over the summer but I forgot to post it on my blog...whoops! I actually have found several today while searching through my computer so I will be showing those soon too!




The digi image is from Karen's Doodles and I colored Bigsby with my Copics. Then added some glossy accents to the juggling balls and a silver nailhead on the bike wheel.
I thought it turned out pretty good considering I'm not very good at making male themed cards!

I made this post BOLD but I don't think it really looks much different so does anyone know how to make my font bigger?? I can't seem to find that option...I only have bold and italic.

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything with a digi
Cardmadfairy - Lots of layers
Crafty Sentiments - Happy Birthday
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Let's Celebrate
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Lots of layers
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays - Birthday

15 Comments:

Cor* said...

sweet! love the colors. Bigsby is very busy isn't he!??!

THERESA said...

This is so cute, love the accents on the balloons!!
I sit with the same prob, size and font, if you get an answer , please let me know, had it, then upgraded program and gone it was,lol
lotsa luv

Lorraine said...

oh my gosh he is the most fun image and i love the way you have coloured him too i hope you get lucky in the challenges you have entered good luck xx

Curt in Indy said...

And I certainly loved it and it was so sweet of you to do. Then I go and turn around and miss your birthday. . .what a dork I am. And my missing your birthday made you go and drink! LOL Hugs, Curt

CathyC said...

a lovely card - very bright and cheery ;-)

Becky B. said...

This is just so cute! Love the image and your idea to use a nail head on the bike wheel - very clever! :)

Dawnll said...

Bigsby is adorable as can be! Love that you sent this to Curt.
I think when you are writing a post the top left side has two options one is for the size of font and the other is the type of font-they have drop down menus when you click on them.
Of course you need to highlight whatever text you want it to work on.
Hope that is clear?

Anonymous said...

looks awesome Stacie!!!

I love this mousey and his antics, the glossy accents looks great!

lalkygirl said...

what a fab cheerful card ,love the image and how you coloured him
thanks for joining us at digi days and good luck
tracey x

Cheryl said...

Oh so very cute,I love this image and your fabulous papers!!!
xx

Michelle H. said...

OMG!! This is so adorable!!
love that image!!
Your coloring is amazing!!
Love this card!
I can't help you with the fonts I don't do well at those things.

Merry said...

This is so much fun Stacie....wonderful colours and the glossy accents is a great finish on the balls. So glad you joined us at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.

Axa said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

Heather said...

So cute, love the glossy accents. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

Mona Evy said...

What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday,s Challenge blog!