Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fruit Cobblers!

I had some berries to use up before fresh ones come on for the year so I decided to make a blackberry cobbler. I liked it so much I decided to make another, but that time I did a strawberry one with cinnamon!

Blackberry


Strawberry


The recipe is REALLY EASY and uses few ingredients!!!
Click HERE for the blackberry recipe!
For the strawberry version just use the same amount of berries and sprinkle some cinnamon in the mix (however much you want).

TIP: If using frozen berries make sure you thaw then DRAIN excess liquid off otherwise it takes alot longer to bake!

Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Lynnette said...

Oh my yumminess! These look amazing

Annette Bowes said...

MMMMMM can almost smell those blackberries, sure do miss them! Cost about $7.00 for 250grammes over here. Not like on the hedgerows back home lol! Hope you are well. Take CareX:)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Looks yum, bet its great with some custard... OOPS. lol.

Michelle H. said...

WOW!! They both look yummy!!
I might have to try to make one when Ellie goes to school in a few weeks!!
I will have so much free time!!
Have a blessed week!!

Merry said...

Yum.....I like how you matched the blue bowl with the blueberry's.

Becky B. said...

YUMM-O!! Would be divine with a big 'ole scoop of vanilla bean ice cream from Braum's!!