Thursday, May 12, 2011

No! No! Challenge and Competition

Want an easy challenge? This is it! It's all about what NOT to do... What's a No, no?

EMBOSSING OF ANY KIND
Embossing of any kind is a NO NO! No embossing on your creation. That's it!

This and all entries qualify for the monthly gift certificate drawing over at Stamping Vacation!

We are also having a competition amongst the DT to see how many entries we can get by the end of the month so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE enter as many times as you can until May 31st! It is soooooooooo easy!!

You can go directly to the challenge by clicking HERE!

Thank you!

Here is my card to get you all started!



I used alcohol inks for the background .... such a neat effect!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW! You did that background? HOW COOL!!!

I thought it was a patterned paper you had bought, this is fabulous and fantastic!

You must tell me how you did it!!!

Faye said...

Wow! This is stunning. xx

Merry said...

Really love the colour of the background paper you made Stacie....so stunning. A beautiful card.

Alice said...

love the beautiful background. lovely card!

Sammye Jo said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Girl this totally rocks!!!!

Michelle H. said...

Stunning!!
Love your card!! Im not sure how I missed this post!!
I plan on using my alchol inks again real soon you have inspired me to get them out and use them some more!!
Love your card!!