Saturday, May 14, 2011

Goodies in the mail!

I am so happy blogger is back up and running....it sure caused some big trouble the last two days! I think some of my comments got deleted so don't forget to check out my DT card for the No! No! Challenge going on at Stamping Vacation (the post before this one). There is also a competition amongst the DT and I need your help!! Pretty please with cherry on top! :)

Now for the goodies I have gotten in the mail lately.

Rosalee won the giveaway I had for sending a card for Aunt Jeanne. She sent me this goodie package as a thank you. That was sooooooooo sweet and I love it all! THANKS AGAIN!!



This is a package I won from Dawn! Aren't those flowers GORGEOUS? I just love the metal stamps too! I even bought something over Mother's Day weekend I can use them on...will show you that in the future! THANKS DEAR!



The next two photos are from my pal Merry! She made that BEAUTIFUL Bukuro bag (even in my fav color!) and filled it with the bling, ribbon, BIG flowers, a magnet from her travels and those fun magnetic clips! Also a wonderful Easter card with fun eggs on it!


This is a runner she picked up while in Greece! I can't tell you how much I LOVE it! Matches my decor PERFECTLY!! Certainly an item to cherish in my new home! :)
BIG THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!



Okay, I'm off to do some house shopping....actually more like browsing cause I doubt we buy anything today! Getting ideas for the new bath and kitchen!
-Stacie

7 Comments:

Dawnll said...

Wow how great are all the goodies?
I am so happy for you- you so deserve all the kindness.
I will never forget you were the first person to send me something and really didn't know me...remember chocolate?
blessings to you,won't you come join my de-stash swap? Dawn ll

Anonymous said...

oooh gorgeous goodies, nice to see you getting spoilt!!!

Gorgeous doily from greece, and can't wait to see how those metal stamps work!

Michelle H. said...

Amazing and awesome goodies!!
How fun that is!!
IKWYM about some of the things missing from blogger!
One of my posts are missing too!
I will check out the challenge on Sunday night just got in an hour ago and I need to get to bed.
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs!

Larisa said...

Fantastic mail!! Great gifts)))

Merry said...

Wow...you will be busy with all these goodies Stacies. Those metal stamps do look interesting.

Rosalee said...

Wonderful goodies Stacie. Glad you liked the stuff I sent. Hope you can use it all. Have fun crafting.
Hugs, Rosalee

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Stacie!!
When does the challenge end?
Hope you are having a great week so far!!
Hugs!