Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Cool Tasty Tuesday!

While browsing the internet trying to come up with another unique way to use up frozen strawberries leftover from my garden last year I ran across a recipe for frozen strawberry pie. Let me just say it turned out fantastic but you must be patient because after making it you must put it in the freezer to harden. Then before you eat it sit it out 15 minutes to thaw a little. I am not good about letting things sit out before eating because I need instant gratification so we just chiseled away a piece with a fork (you can see the lines in the pic!) LOL!



Click HERE for the recipe from Taste Of Home!

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Merry said...

This looks so yum Stacie....and I would be like you, chiselling away at it. I do that to frozen cheesecake when we have it. :-)

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH Looks fabulous, I just love the colours! But mm strawberries, I must get some strawberries plants and grow my own!

HEHEHE, I am like you and need instant gratification, but still would give this a go!

Dawnll said...

Oh that looks so yummy! I understand the wait thing totally...lol
Hope you come and join my de-stash swap going on now

blessings to you, Dawn ll

Lorraine said...

oh scrummy it looks fab and i don't blame you for digging right in xx

Michelle H. said...

This looks really yummy!!
I will have to try this soon!!
IKWYM I don't like to wait for them to thaw out either!!
Hugs!