Thursday, May 5, 2011

Colored flowers on candle

After trying this technique out in black and white I thought I would step it up a notch and try coloring on my image before doing the transfer. What do you think? I am so happy with how the colors came out!! :)


Challenges:
ABC DT Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Charisma Cardz - No cards allowed!
Crafty Calendar - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Crafty Sentiments - Flowers
Top Tip Tuesday - Open


I am getting ready to head out of town for the next few days with my mom and sister for Mother's Day weekend. Hope we don't get into too much trouble! LOL! Have a great weekend everyone!!

Hugs!
-Stacie

9 Comments:

Dawnll said...

Have a great time with the girls!
Happy Mothers day to your Mom
The colors are fab on this candle
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Anonymous said...

LOOKS AWESOME!!!

I love this idea! I would love to try it myself!

Will have to give me tips and tricks when you get back, have a fantastic trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry said...

I think this looks wonderful Stacie....so neat.

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!
The candle turned out so beautiful in color!!
Have a fun time with your family!!

Becky B. said...

So very pretty!! Love the colored flowers!

Gem said...

what a beautiful creation! thanks for entering our No Cards challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Anonymous said...

love candles this is so stylish, simply effective too! Thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Wow, this is lovely! Thanks for joining us in the ABC DT Challenge!

Curt in Indy said...

This turned out beautifully! I've not tried this yet, but I intend to in the near future. Thanks for sharing this project. Best, Curt