Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update!

Hey everyone! Just thought I would update you on what has been going on this week. I know I promised pics of my backpacking trip and I will still post those but I am just having a hard time finding enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished. I'm sure alot of you know how that goes and I do hope you understand if I am behind on posting or commenting. I also had a little accident a few days ago. I was working out at the property where we are building our new house and managed to step on a board that had a screw sticking out of it. It went into my foot and hurt like crazy but I am doing better than expected...should be back to walking normal by next week! :) Another thing going on is a booth sale this weekend across the street from me at the community center. My mom and I are going to share a booth....our first time trying to sell handmade stuff other than taking some things to my MIL's work. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for us!! I have been trying to prepare some other things to sell besides cards so if you don't hear from me the next few days that is why. I will definately be back here on Sunday if not sooner!

Hugs!
-Stacie

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh Good Luck on the Booth sale, I'm sure you'll do great!!!

Especially if you hop along with your foot, they might feel sorry for you and buy stuff! lmao... sorry I can't help myself!!!

Becky B. said...

OUCH!! Stepping on that screw had to hurt...hope your foot is better soon! Good luck at the booth sale...I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Merry said...

Ouch! that sure would have hurt. Hope your foot heals quickly for you. Again, good luck at your stall, hoping it is wonderful weather and lots of curious shoppers. :-)

Michelle H. said...

Stacie, so sorry about the screw that sound so painful!!
Very excited about your booth and I will be praying you both sell out!!
I will pray for awesome weather too!

Christina Hicks said...

So sorry to hear about your foot, that sounds extremely painful. Good luck selling your stuff. My sister in laws mother took a bunch of my cards along with the bows she makes and the birdhouses her husband makes to a craft fair. Made me 30 bucks, woohoo lol.

Cor* said...

Phew. Alot going on for you. Sorry I didn't respond before this. I had 3 night shifts! Take care of that foot girl and good luck at the sale! Make lotsa cashola! Can't wait to see your pics! Take Care.

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Stacie!! Hope your foot is healing quickly!!
Hope you & your mom exceed your goals for the booth sales!!
Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Hugs!