Monday, April 11, 2011

Typewriter Happy Birthday!



I created this card using distress inks and stamps from two Lawn Fawn Stamp sets (Bake Me A Cake and Just My Type). Then used my EK Success punch for the notebook edge (red piece) and added a piece of ruler ribbon I received from my pal Michelle...THANKS! Attached with my tiny attacher and colored the image with my Copics. This is the first time I have ever created my own background paper with stamps and I love how it came out! Let me know what you think as I always appreciate your lovely comments! :)

Challenges:
Lawnscaping - Create patterned paper with Lawn Fawn Stamps

Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday - Clean and simple

9 Comments:

Christina Hicks said...

I love it! Those paper clips are so cool. I tagged you to play along with me if you like.
http://christi-hicks.blogspot.com/2011/04/list-of-fours.html

laurelbeard said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love your background paper and whole layout! Your ruler ribbon is PRECIOUS! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!!!

Becky B. said...

OOOOO! I love this one...ADORABLE ruler ribbon - what a great accent!

Kelly said...

VERY cute! SO full of color and cheer! great for a birthday!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!

Love the paperclip stamps, SO fun!!!

Loving the stuff I am seeing from Lawn Fawn, have you seen their new frame ones? omg LOVE them... ahem... love the typewriter too! =D

Dawnll said...

I keep seeing this adorable stamp- love that ribbon with this design.

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the ruler ribbon!! Looks great paired with that set!

Thanks so much for joining us at SSDS this week!

Marie said...

What a fun, bright card! TFS =)

Lynnette said...

Stacie, what a fun card! Great take on the challenge, thanks for playing along :)