Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tasty Tuesday!




I got an egg roll recipe from my pal Corry and blended it with another recipe I found online to give me an approximate on quantity and also I wanted to try baking them instead of deep frying. I don't even own a deep fryer!! I must say they are quickly becoming our new favorite thing to eat! The best part is you can make up a bunch and freeze them for later and the fillings can be very versatile...throw whatever in them and enjoy! :)

Click HERE for the baked version of egg rolls!

7 Comments:

Cor* said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!

Anonymous said...

oooh these looks interesting, was not expecting a purple centre!

Is that from Red cabbage? yum, make you poot tho lmao.

Merry said...

Mmmm....these certainly look yum and good to hear you can do them in the oven. We don't own a deep fryer either.

Michelle H. said...

How fun and they look really really good!
Love that you can bake them!!
I will have to check the recipe out!!

Becky B. said...

I don't own a deep fryer either and I try to bake as much stuff as I possible can. If I have to "fry" something I use just a little olive oil in my good 'ole cast iron skillet to make it as healthy as I can. :)

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Stacie!!
Thanks for your sweet comments!
I was wondering the same is that red cabbage?
I will have to try these soon I love these!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jan Hennings said...

nummy! This looks delicious :)