Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NO! NO! Challenge

* There is a little challenge amongst the DT this month to see who can get the most people to participate in their challenge so PLEASE if you can I would love to see you participate in my No! No! challenge!! *

Looking for an easy challenge? This is it! It's all about what NOT to do... What's a No, No for this month?

BLACK INK

Black ink is a NO NO! No black ink on your creation. That's it!

This and all entries qualify for the monthly gift certificate drawing which is a $25 voucher to a store of your choosing!! You have until May 12th to complete this challenge. Here is my creation to get you started!!



I used a Tim Holtz stamp and some white ink to decorate around the photo!

Happy Crafting! :)

4 Comments:

THERESA said...

For you............ANYTHING!!! Please remind me, you know how us OLD gals, hehehe, can forget, no serious, got a lot on my plate and don't wanna forget this one, pretty please, thanks!!
lotsa luv

Crystal said...

Great Page Stacie sooo much fun!!!

Rosalee said...

Love it! Gives it a nice distressed look.
Hugs, Rosalee

Anonymous said...

Love the Splitter Splatter! Too Fun!

Sweet Photo!