Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!

I made it home safe and sound from my backpacking trip and we had a FANTASTIC time! I have some pictures to share along with details of our trip and I will post those next week. I have also prepared a few craft and food items for this weekend and I will share some of those next week....it has been a little hectic this week but I am slowly trying to catch up on blogland! Not an easy task....so much to see and so little time! LOL!

For now I want to wish everyone a very blessed and Happy Easter!!

Hugs!
-Stacie

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

all sounds great and busy-ing as always!

Larisa said...

Have a wonderful Easter Stacie)))

Merry said...

Happy Easter to you and hubby, Stacie. Can't wait to see the photos.

Michelle H. said...

Stacie, so glad you both had a fabulous time on your trip!!
Hope you had a blessed Easter!
Looking forward to seeing your trip pictures!!
Hugs!