Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An Award!



I received this award from a lady I just recently met in blogland and her name is Sheree! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You can visit her blog HERE! You gotta check it out....she is super talented!!!

I am going to break the rules a bit and pass this award onto anyone that wants it!

I am also supposed to share 7 things about me so here goes:

1. As soon as I get home from work if I am staying in all night I jump right into my flannel pants and a t-shirt. I love comfy clothes!
2. I am addicted to having a fireplace!
3. I enjoy bike riding although I don't get to do it often.
4. Ever since I watched an episode with Bobby Flay that showed how processed chicken nuggets are made I haven't been able to eat them! I pretty much stay away from anything that says "mechanically separated" on the packaging or that looks like processed meat....ick!
5. Every year in the Spring I go wild mushroom hunting
6. I would love to learn some new languages ... I wish Rosetta Stone wasn't so darn expensive!!!
7. I wish I enjoyed veggies as much as I like dessert!

3 Comments:

Sheree said...

You're very welcome Stacie! I love your designs and now look forward to checking 'Tasty Tuesday' every week!!

craftieodmae said...

does that mean you pick a candy bar over a carrott ? LOL

Becky B. said...

I'm totally with you when it comes to comfy clothes and having a fireplace! Every evening when I get home from work I ditch the high heels and jump into my flannel pj pants, a tee shirt and curl up with a quilt by the fireplace too!! HEAVEN! :)