Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Scrap Page!



Originally I was not going to use this side of the paper as I think the background is a bit busy for the eye but when I had my pics all arranged this is how it worked out the best. The lighting doesn't help but when I looked at this page in "good lighting" it seemed to focus more on the plain blue letters instead of the background so that does help! What do you think?




This is a close-up to show you the painted crackle effect on the star chipboard pieces. I used picket fence distress crackle paint....really cool stuff! :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Mine is SUPER busy but I will eventually catch up... (I hope)!

Thanks!
-Stacie

5 Comments:

Merry said...

Stacie...you are doing such a wonderful job on all these pages. I was just admiring the background paper and was thinking how lucky you were to find a piece that has the right date on it. Wonderful

Anonymous said...

Looks cool!!!

love the crackle!

Becky B. said...

How great that you could find 2010 background paper! Also, I've never heard of picket fence crackle paint...I'll have to look for that and try it out.

Michelle H. said...

Love the colors and what a beautiful LO!
Love how the blue letter and white stars pop off the LO!!
Love it!!

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Stacie!!
Hope you are doing well!
How's your weather?
Have a blessed Sunday!!