Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tasty Tuesday and Happy Australian Day!

With the huge time difference I do believe Australians are already celebrating and since I have a few very good pals that live there I thought I would wish all you over in Oz a Happy Australian Day!!

To tie this in even further my recipe this week is one I got from my buddy Annmaree at Emu Creations! She even sent me the wonderful Arnott's Choc Ripple Biscuits clear across the world so I could make this recipe!! I can NOT find these anywhere near where I live and I haven't found a good substitute either.....if anyone knows of one I would love to hear about it!!

So here it is....Arnott's Choc Ripple Cake!!!


** Sorry it was already half eaten before I remembered to take a picture ** It doesn't look as pretty as the recipe on the package but it still tastes great!!!

The company (Arnott's) does have a link to their recipe but for some reason it won't work here in the USA so HERE is the same recipe on a different site I found. ENJOY!!!

8 Comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Yummy! This looks sooo good!

Merry said...

Oh yum....I did see this recipe on a packet before Christmas and thought it would be nice to eat. I must get to and have a try. Australia Day is going good this end of Oz. Blue skies and only about 30C.

Michelle H. said...

OMG!! That looks so good!
Especially after reading the recipe!!
The only place I can think of that might carry it is World Market or a health food store?
I think thay might have this at the next CHA event in the Summer!!
Have a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

*SQUEAL*

How awesome!!!! glad you loved it, will have to send you some more arnott's goodness!!!

nom nom nom...

Becky B. said...

HOLY CATS!!! This looks mega-delish!!!

Michelle H. said...

Thanks for your sweet comments!!
Hope your having a wonderful week!!
Hugs!

Michelle H. said...

Hi, stacie!! How are you doing?
Just wanted to wish you a blessed weekend!!
Hugs!!!

Ruthie said...

Hiya love

thanks for the lovely message about my box! It is just paper weaving...so, didnt cover an existing box. I did something like it at a recent craft workshop training I did (we run all sorts of things in libraries and crafty things is one of them!). I own a dreamweaver (kids crafty thing!) and did it using that, but there are lots of websites with instructions on how to weave with paper etc so you would find the same information out there on tinternet! It is a great thing to do with leftover wrapping paper, newspapers, magazines, junk mail etc! Enjoy!

Rx