Saturday, January 1, 2011

I've Been Tagged!!!

I have been tagged by Michelle and Annmaree! Thanks girls!! :)

Here are the answers to my 4 things list:

4 shows that I watch:
I pretty much DVR everything as I don't always have time to watch TV. Sometimes if I am home I do turn it on just for background noise but couldn't even tell you what was on! LOL!
Shows that I DVR: American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Hoarders, The Doctors and Hell's Kitchen! oops...that is 5.

4 things I'm passionate about:
Food, family, friends and crafting!

4 words/phrases I use alot:
Whatever (hubby hates that one!), I'm going to ponder on that, Holy Smokes, Seriously?

4 things I have learned from the past:
Value your "true friends" because they are hard to find
Treat others as you would want to be treated
There are consequences for what you say and do
Being happy is important physically and mentally

4 things you are looking forward to:
Finishing our new house
Getting more organized
Hopefully a vacation with DH this year
Making a list of goals and actually doing them!

4 things I did yesterday:
Made a card
Stayed in my jammies all day (hey I was on vacation and it was New Year's Day!)
Catched up watching some shows on the DVR
Made dinner (grilled pork chops using my new panini grill, sweet and sour red cabbage and twice baked potatoes....cookie/brownie and rice krispie treats for dessert)! YUM!

4 things I love about Winter:
The fireplace
Snow
Time off from work
Hot caramel apple cider with cool whip and cinnamon (yes, during the holidays I have a BIG sweet tooth!)

4 Places I would like to visit:
Australia
Africa
Alaska
China

Now I'm suppose to pass this on to 4 people!
Anyone that wants to give this a go please do so and leave a link so I can go visit you! :)

Hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me!
Hugs!
-Stacie

3 Comments:

Becky B. said...

Fun! I love to watch American Pickers and Pawn Stars too! Have you watched Auction Hunters? It's one of my new faves...bet you'd like it too!

Anonymous said...

YAY, I watch pickers here too with dad!

glad Australia is on the top of the list LOL

Michelle H. said...

Stacie this was so great learning more about you!!
Your carmel apple cider sounds very good never tried that before!!
TFS!!
Have a blessed week!