Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glitterbabe Time!

Today our challenge is anything goes with sparkle! You can go directly to the challenge blog HERE!

Our sponsor this week is Pink Gem Designs and the winner will be able to pick out 4 digis as their prize!!
She has some really cute digis just like the one she graciously gave me to use on my card this week. The digi is called Peekaboo Marvin....how adorable!


You gotta be in it to win it so get in those craft rooms and start creating some magic! :)

Challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Cuddly
Etsy Inspired: Modern Bird - Inspired by green and red colors in this piece of jewelry HERE!
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays - Anything Goes
Fab N' Funky - Animal Magic
Paper Sundaes - Fav challenge of last year was #38...something from your stash! I used this paper which was one of the first I ever bought about a year and a half ago when I started paper crafting!
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

15 Comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww he is adorable! Love the colouring and the raffia!

de said...

This is adorable!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Dawnll said...

This is to cute really Stacie!
Sorry I haven't been around so much- just getting all the wedding projects and design team work for when I am gone.
I will catch up when I get back in Feb.
Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments.

Merry said...

Oh....he is too cute Stacie....and the background paper is a perfect match.

Mani said...

Hi.
What a cute card. The monkey is brilliant.
Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
Manuela

Kat said...

Love the colours in your card and that sweet image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Cor* said...

I've gots something at my blog for you! come get it

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Stacie this is fabby what a great fun image and the papers, colours and design look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Courtney said...

This is super cute Stacie! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Becky B. said...

Oh, Stacie!! This is just sooooo cute!! I LOVE monkeys and "Peek-a-boo Marvin" is absolutely ADORABLE!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh what a cute card!

Lindsey said...

Great card, love the CAS layout and the fab image, the raffia looks great too. Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

Curt in Indy said...

In my opinion, digi images are very difficult to use/color, but you did a brilliant job. I'm just not good with them, but obviously you are. Great job on this one! Best, Curt

Suzanne said...

such a cute card and image, thanks for joining us at fnf this week x

Julye said...

What a fun and cute card, thanks for sharing with us all here at Penny's and good luck.