Friday, December 3, 2010

Red Hat Birthday!


Digi Images - Glitterbabe's Art (Red Hats)

My husbands aunt turned 50 last month (yes, I am WAY behind on showing stuff on my blog!) and she has always wanted to be a "Red Hat Lady" so when I saw these images at Glitterbabe's Art I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this card! The link above takes you directly to the store if you would like to purchase them! The images come two ways....uncolored and colored. I stamped the sentiment made using my JustRite Stamper in versamark and embossed with gold powder.

I also have a little gift I made with this card but I will show that later! :)

Challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
ACLP - Anything Goes
Fab N' Funky - Birthday
Delicious Doodles - Use a digi

12 Comments:

andrea said...

fab card,great images thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Stef H said...

stacie! this is fabulous! i love, love, love it!!!!!

Myrna said...

Oh Stacie
Was I ever excited to see your card. I have just finished a Red Hat project too!!
Your card is lovely.
If you would care to see what I did I have posted it on my blog.
http://whatwasoldisnewagain.blogspot.com
Myrna

Anonymous said...

OH i love that Card, awesome hats!
I always loved that poem too and would love to wear purple and red hat, teehee!!!

Dawnll said...

Love the colors on this also, those are cute little hats from Stef.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

Merry said...

Love this...the red is so vibrant on the purple......

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!!
Love the scallops and how the red pops on the card!!
I have not heard about the order yet will let you know!
Hugs!

Teri said...

Very fancy hats hun! Great card.
Thank you for playing along in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Darlene said...

Awesome Red Hats creation ... my mother would love this!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Delicious Doodles Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again next week!! And Good Luck!

Sharon said...

Lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again next time round.
Sharon x

Becky B. said...

Super fun card...I'm sure that your hubby's aunt loved it! I can hardly wait to see what the gift is you made to go with the card!!

Maria Moorhouse said...

Great project, thanks for joining in at Delicious Doodles Challenge!
Maria x