Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!



This is our Christmas tree. The picture isn't the greatest but it was the best I could get. I had to basically get down on the floor because the tree is so tall and wide....and yes we have a ceiling fan in the way.....drives me bonkers!! But it won't be a problem in our new house...I will make sure of that!! LOL!

The rest of this week is pretty busy for me so I wanted to go ahead and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! If you don't celebrate Christmas than I wish you a wonderful Happy Holiday whatever you may celebrate!! .... AND for those of you that don't celebrate at all then just have a happy day or if your one of those grouchy people I have seen at the store then bah-humbug back at ya!! I mean that as a joke of course!! :)

When I come back I have lots of stuff to share!! Cards, tags, recipes!!! Yes, there is always food in the equation with me! HEHE!

Okay, have fun and be safe everyone!!
-Stacie

4 Comments:

Crystal said...

Stacie awww your tree is fabulous!!! I hope you and the family have a very Merry Christmas!!

Larisa said...

Merry Christmas Stacie!!!!!!!!! )))

Becky B. said...

WOWIE!!! What a pretty, (and HUGE!!), tree!! :) I received a lovely surprise in my mail this morning...a BEAUTIFUL handmade card from you!! Thanks so very much for thinking of me...you totally made my day! I hope that you and your family have a VERY MERRY Christmas and a new year filled with many, many blessings!

Hugs,
Becky B.

Michelle H. said...

What a beautiful tree!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Hope your Christmas is blessed!!
Hugs!!