Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Blog Has Attitude!!!



I signed up to get this from the actual Digi's With Attitude Blog but before I could even post about it my blogging and DT pal Corry over at Free 4 ever nominated me!! Thanks girl...I know for sure we both have all kinds of "ATTITUDE"!! *WINK* LOL! :)

And guess what everyone....this award comes with a $5 gift certificate from Digi's With Attitude Store! All you have to do is follow a few simple steps!

First I must tell you 3 things about myself.
1. I love to cook and try new recipes
2. Being around positive and funny people makes me happy!
3. I gave up caffeinated beverages about 6 years ago

Second I have to give this award to 5 other people (random order).
Annmaree
Merry
Becky
Leigh
Michelle

To redeem your gift certificate click HERE and follow the instructions.

Hugs!
-Stacie

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

AW Thanks Shiksa!

You sure do have attitude, but moi? never! lol.

Thanks again, off I go!

Unknown said...

Hi ya hun x thanks for this, Yep we have blogs with attitude alright *positive attitude!* thanks x leigh x

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Stacie!!
This is so sweet!!
Thanks so much for thinking of me!!
Hugs!!

Audrey said...

Congrats on the award Stacie. Thank you for the nice comment on my card
Hugs!

Merry said...

Hi Stacie,.....I have finally made it. Thanks so much for thinking of me for this award. Congrats to you too on receiving the award in the first place.

Becky B. said...

You're so sweet, Stacie!! Thanks for nominating me for this award...you've totally made my day!! I'll get this fun award posted on my blog tomorrow!
Blessings,
Becky

My Inkie Fingers said...

Congrats on your award Stacie =)

Stef H said...

oh yeah! you definitely have attitude! congrats!!!

hugs :)

Curt in Indy said...

What a fun award! Congrats on getting it! Best, Curt