Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Library Layout

Another page to go in my nephew's graduation album. During his senior year he went to the elementary school to help out in the library. Then the main librarian started letting him teach two Kindergarten classes one day a week. He loved it and I do believe he is going to try and get a teaching degree. Poor kid doesn't know what he is getting himself into yet! LOL! Just kidding....sort of! :P






I only have permission from my nephew to show these pics sooooooo I had to put a piece of paper over the kids. Really takes away from the page I think but you atleast get the idea! The journal is a library pocket card which I found a template online for free....so cool!

Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - circles
A Spoonfull Of Sugar - anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - more than 1 layer
Delicious Doodles - anything goes

15 Comments:

Dawnll said...

I am loving that you are scrapbooking. I also love that this is an album for your nephew. How fun to do for him- I assume he knows about it.

Anita Bownds said...

lovely layout,Thanks for joining us this week at Delicious Doodles challenge blog!! Hugs!..Anita

Anonymous said...

looks totally awesome! He looks like he would make a great teacher!

How wonderful!

and so awesome to see another scrappage on your blog! *bounces*

Curt in Indy said...

What a great kid your nephew is! I love this page and I know you are very proud of him. I hope he goes into teaching. Good teachers are always needed! Best, Curt

Cor* said...

Wonderful layout there missus!

Michelle H. said...

Love the book you made near the bottom on your LO!! The colors are so beautiful & love the design!!

mckinkle said...

Hi Stacie,

What a perfect page for his album! Its lovely as such a perfect reminder of the time he spent with his first Kindergarten kids!

Oh what a journey he has ahead of him!

Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Delicious doodles, its even more special being that it is our very first one!

It will be really lovely to see you perhaps this week too?

Keryn :)

theboelemas@aol.com said...

What a fab layout - Love it! Thanks for sharing with us over at Delicious Doodles 1st Challenge and Blog Hop. x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great scrap page.Thanks for joining us at The Delicious Doodles Blog Hop. Hugs Pascale

Saskia said...

Lovely pages! Great to see your work at our very first Delicious Doodles Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Merry said...

What a great page for your nephew. A terrific career choice but I don't envy him at all...hope he has lots of patience.

Teri said...

Don't think I would have the patience for teaching - all the best to him! Great layout hun!
Thanks for playing in the first ever Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Allison said...

what a fab layout
Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles
AllisonX

Leanne said...

Ooh I like this design!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck!

Leanne xx

Becky B. said...

What an AWESOME layout!! I used to work in one of our school libraries and LOVED it...funnest job I ever had! :) Education is a wonderful, but challenging, career field...I truly enjoy working in education! Even on the bad days I just focus on the "big picture", which is helping kiddos, and I know that I made the right career choice! Your nephew should go for it!