Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!



To those that are in the U.S. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and for those that don't celebrate in other parts of the world I just hope you have a Happy Day!!!! :)

Also, wanted to give a special shout out to one of my best pals Annmaree over at Emu Creations....today is her birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!! I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you went over to her blog and wished her a Happy Birthday! *wink*

My last announcement is this Friday Glitterbabe's Art is having a special SALE!!! WOOT WOOT!! We all love sales so be sure to check out the blog for a ONE DAY ONLY SALE THIS FRIDAY!

Hugs to all!
-Stacie

7 Comments:

Dawnll said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend- love the Cornucopia card so much.
I am off to wish Annmaree birthday wishes.

Michelle H. said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Stacie!!
Hope you & your family have a blessed one!!
Did you get my email?
Hugs!

Annmaree of Oz said...

aw you stinker!!!

Thanks your a doll, enjoy your Thanksgiving!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love your T-Day pic - so cute!
have a wonderful Thanksgiving - I plan on using your apple strudel recipe tomorrow (-:
going to toss in some cranberries too!
hugs GF
Linda

Merry said...

A great post Stacie....wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving celebration.

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Happy thanksgiving hun!! you may want to visit charisma!!! xx

Stef H said...

hmmmmm, maybe i should check out that sale!!! lol. wait til you see what's coming in the newsletter - lol.

hugs :)