Monday, October 11, 2010

Spoke too soon.....

Well, the gremlins are still here attacking my computer! I can't open any other blogs....all I get is a black screen!!! SOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!

I hope to be able to post a DT card here for the Build A Sketch Challenge over at Stamping Vacation tomorrow but if it is late you will know why!! I also can't click on anything in my blogroll without turning my entire computer to a black screen and locking things up so I do apologize if I am not able to leave you comments....I will be back as soon as I can vanquish these demons....I think I have watched too much of the show "Charmed!" LOL!

-Stacie

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Charmed was awesome!!! and sucked after Prue died, lol.


I havent experienced any problems, hope you get it sorted!

Dawnll said...

How crazy! I am still getting a few issues myself once in awhile. I think my worst is the vanishing of my blog lists on my blog.
I hope you get relief real soon.

Merry said...

Oh know that does not sound like good news Stacie. I hope you can find an easy fix.

Becky B. said...

Hang in there! As my mother always says, "This too shall pass"! Hugs!

Lynnette said...

Sorry about your computer woes... Wanted to let you know that you won my Lawn Fawn giveaway last week... Drop me an email with your address and which of the new releases you'd like for me to order you:) Congrats! You're going to love whichever set you choose

Michelle H. said...

What a bummer!!
Hope it works for you again soon!!
Hugs!!