Friday, October 15, 2010

Showcasing Kay!!

Last month Stamping Vacation did a HUGE blog hop and Kay won a stamp set from Practicing Creativity on my blog. Well, she was kind enough to e-mail me that she had used my tutorial for rosettes which you can find HERE!

This was her first time making a rosette and I was STUNNED at how awesome her project looked!!


(Picture is from her blog)

Click HERE to see the full project...you will be blown away!!

Thanks Kay for allowing me to show off your work!!!

Hugs!
-Stacie

9 Comments:

Kay D said...

Aww, you're making me blush (but thank you for the sweet comments)!

Merry said...

Wow Stacie...you are a good teacher....Kay's creation is stunning. So love the colours.

Courtney Baker said...

Wow that is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

OH wow really cool stuff!!!

way to be an inspirer Stacie ;)

Sammye Jo said...

Love it!! She did a great job! TFS!

Becky B. said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE these rosettes...I'll definitely have to try my hand at making some of these!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous card!!
Love the design!!
The mesh I bought from either Wal-mart a year ago or Joanne fabric.
I will see if I have any extra last year I gave a bunch away in RAKS!
Thanks for your sweet comments!

Denise Clark said...

Kay, you did an amazing job with this! So sweet of you to share it with Stacie! And of Stacie to share with the rest of us! Wonderful creation!

Cor* said...

You are an excellent teacher!WTG