Thursday, October 28, 2010

Anniversary Card

Time already for another Glitterbabe Challenge! Where does the time go?? Seems as though weeks are just passing me by...anyone else feel that way?

On with my card...I thought this sweet little birdhouse from Glitterbabe's Art was perfect for a special 2 Year Anniversary card to send to my friends! I thought the two hearts would signify 2 years and the 2 of them. Yeah, I know...I put more thought into creating than I should!! LOL! I embossed them with the swiss dots folder and added picket fence distress stickles for some sparkle!



The challenge for this week can be found HERE! Anything goes this week as long as you use a Glitterbabe image AND you MUST MUST MUST have something sparkly on your card!! If you don't have any Glitterbabe images there are some awesome freebies for you to grab HERE!

Also gotta shout out to my friend Dawn....she is a Guest Designer this week for Glitterbabe's and her Halloween card is sooooooooooo cool! You can check out her blog HERE!

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
OTWC #30 - Use the colors in the inspiration photo (I also added a bit of red....hope that is okay!)

Stamp Something - Digi
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle (picket fence distress stickles on hearts)
Creative Craft - Anniversary
Creative Cottage - Embossing
Fab N' Funky - Clean and Simple
Stamping Vacation State Your State Challenge - I picked the diamond for Arkansas - put a diamond rhinestone on the birdhouse!
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything goes

17 Comments:

Dawnll said...

you are so funny girl! Thanks for the shout out!
Cute, cute card to use to send. I always enjoy your coloring and choice of colors.
You should add this to Top Tip Tuesday challenge.

Danni said...

Very sweet card!

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Stacie! his is one of my fav images from Stef, it's just so versatile :D XXX

Scatty Cards said...

A lovely card, thanks for joining in at creative craft challenge. Good luck xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

karen said...

Really lovely card, fab image, thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky..... Karen x

ileana said...

Hi Stacie! I love your card!! it looks so clean, the colors are perfect and those hearts are a wonderful touch. So pretty!

Crystal said...

Super sweet creation, LOVIN this birdhouse!

~Tammy~ said...

Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG, Whats this? a card? *blink* I barely recognise it on your blog, its been so long! teehee!!!!

Love it, great colours love the image! and the Hearts!!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is really so sweet. LOVE the colors and your friends will so appreciate how much thought you DID put into it. Beautiful work, Stacie!

Vicki said...

So pretty Stacie...I love the clean look to your card...it makes a very nice anniversary card hon.

HUGS!
Vicki

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card! Love your embossing!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage Love Becky xx

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty, Stacie!!
Love the hearts and the birdhouse!!
I might have some of that extra ribbon in a couple weeks stored away with the Christmas box up in the attic!
Hugs!

Curt in Indy said...

I love the symbolism that you used for the two hearts. Creating cards is where you are supposed to really think about those things. You did an amazing job on this card. Love the birdhouse! Best, Curt

Becky B. said...

What a darling card, Stacie! I love the color combo and all of the detail you put into it! Great job!

Sammye Jo said...

Adorable!!! Love anything with sparkles!