Monday, September 20, 2010

Some Pressies!

I am a little late at sharing this but better late than never right?
These are some pressies I got from family and friends for my birthday.


This is a card I got from my blogging friend Dawn at Dawn's Craft Place
I now consider her the queen of scrap pages....they are gorgeous!!!
Thanks for thinking of me with this super cute card!!! :)



Everything but the Tim Holtz book I got from my family...also got a set of Cuttlebug B replacement pads as I have worn mine out! The book is from my in-laws.
Thank you...I love my new goodies!!


Merry from Merrymade Cards and Crafts had to know my fav color was blue! :) She sent me some lovely crafting supplies and a few homemade items! And one of my fav items is that notepad of Aussie money!! It is so cool....too bad it isn't REAL money! LOL! Isn't that Tilda card so pretty too? I think it is darling! Thanks so much dear friend!! :)

Also, don't forget the blog hop this weekend at Stamping Vacation. We have LOTS AND LOTS of prizes!!! On my blog alone I am giving away a stamp set (winner's choice) from
Practicing Creativity Designs and 2 - $10 gift certificates for Rubberstamp Ave.!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THESE WONDERFUL SPONSORS!!!

You gotta be in it to win it!! :)
-Stacie

4 Comments:

My Inkie Fingers said...

You lucky girl! Nothin better than being spoiled =)

Anonymous said...

CRIKEY!
I was gonna say, that money sure does look real for sure! lol

awesome goodies, you should get mine for ya soon too!

OOOOH nad you got a cuttlebug quilling die, let me know how you like it!!!!!!

Michelle H. said...

What an adorable card!!
You did receive lot of awesome scrap goodies!!
WTG!!

Merry said...

Love your card Stacie....really love all the animals pile up on one another...too cute. And what a collection of goodies. Can't wait to hear/see how you use the grunge board. I always see it in projects but don't think I have ever seen it in real life.