Sunday, September 26, 2010

17 and 71

The Stamping Vacation Blog Hop has officially come to an end but don't forget to check back on Tues. Sept 28th to see if you won any of the magnificent prizes from our sponsors!! I want to thank each of you that participated in the hop and a special thanks to my other DT members and our leader Denise! All our hard work paid off as I feel this was a very successful hop! You might also be wondering why I have the numbers 17 and 71 in the title. I received 71 sweet comments AND got 17 new followers (interesting flipped number coincidence huh?)!! WOWZA!! I am blown away!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I appreciate all the kind words you had to say! :)

HUGS!
-Stacie

1 Comment:

Michelle H. said...

I had a great time hopping to all of your blogs!!
Thanks for all the inspiration!!
Hugs!!