Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Goodies

Just thought I would show you some of my new goodies! Now I want to state that I did not buy all of this in one stop...this is stuff I have gotten over the past few months and most everything was on a very reduced sale. Some of it I have bought myself, part of it I got from winnings, several things my hubby let me buy for my birthday and a couple of items my mom has also gotten for me as an early birthday present.
You should of seen my eyes as the packages were coming in the mail....I was as giddy as a school girl! I am still beaming from ear to ear!! :)






Hope you enjoyed the peek into my craft supplies!
By the way...only 7 more eligible comments needed in 3 days for my candy to get a little extra something for the winner!!

-Stacie

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOWWIE WOWSERS!!!

DROOL AT all those goodies!!!

I love the sizzix dies, and of course the Tim Holtz stuff!!!

Its all looking awesome, now get to work! LOL

Michelle H. said...

Wow!! You have some amazing scrap goodies you have received!!
How fun!!
TFS!
Have a fabulous day!!

Regina said...

Oh, what great birthday presents!

Merry said...

Wow...wow....wow...what a collection. Love the look of all those Sizzix dies....and lots of bling. Jealous. Is the green punch a corner punch....as it looks like the one I have. :-)

Cindy Groh said...

Can I come to your house and play? LOL. Awesome goodies you have on this post.

Lorraine said...

oh wow so many gorgeous things do you need some friends to come and play i will bring the tea and cakes and maybe a choccie or 2 lol enjoy your new stash xx

Tkat said...

oh wow!!! that's a lot of goodies -- ur gonna be having fun working with all that new stuff! :) happy crafting! :)

Tanya said...

Fantastic goodies!!!!
Tim Holtz products just erfect! Enjoy!