Monday, August 23, 2010

My Birthday Candy Winner!!!

Hey everyone! Thank you for all the birthday wishes....I had a GREAT time this weekend celebrating with my hubby. I will try and post some pictures tomorrow!

Now for the winner of my birthday candy....I had 24 eligible people so I wrote down all the names and cut up the paper and stuffed in a Cincinnati Reds baseball cap (they have been doing good this year!) and had hubby pull out a name and he picked out...................TERRIAVIDREADER!!!!! YAY!!!

Please e-mail me with your address by this Sunday August 29th or I will have a re-draw.

Thanks again to all my old/new followers, anyone that has ever left me a comment and those that entered my candy! It all makes me smile! :)

Hugs!
-Stacie

6 Comments:

Merry said...

Woohoo Congrats to your Terriavidreader. Glad you had a great day Stacie.

Dawnll said...

Congrats to the winner...glad you had a good birthday and hope to see some pictures of you.

Nikki said...

Congrats :) Terri

Rosalee said...

Congrats TERRIAVIDREADER!
Thank you craft-princess for the awesome chance.
Hugs, Rosalee

KarenB said...

Congratulations Terri.

Thanks Stacie for hosting such a generous candy. Hope you had a fun birthday :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

WHOOHOO!! I won! Thanks so very much for offering the candy in the first place, and then in choosing me! I'll send you my info!