Saturday, August 14, 2010

Food Related Post!

So I got into a cooking mood yesterday and was in the kitchen ALL afternoon!!
I am including the recipes but I did not follow any of them to a "T" because I like to doctor things up my own way! If you have any questions please ask!

This is one of my fav pasta salads from Taste of Home!
Click HERE for the recipe!




This is a new bread recipe I decided to try and it went over well at home especially dipped in some garlic and herb olive oil! YUM!
Click HERE for the recipe!



And the grand finale...a French Silk Peanut Butter Cake!!! I made two separate cakes...one heart shaped and one round because I do not have two round cake pans. Still turned out wonderful....my hubby was THRILLED as PB is his favorite!
I must say I am not a PB fan at all and I even liked it!!!
Click HERE for the recipe!



And this is the inside...hard to see the filling but that is the good stuff!! LOL!


So what do you think....do you like seeing recipes on here??
Would you like me to share more?? Just trying to see if I have an interest for this or if I should maybe start a separate blog strictly for food related stuff??
Let me know what YOU want!!! This blog is for you to read and I want to keep things interesting!!

Oh and if you try any of these recipes let me know what you think!!
-Stacie

8 Comments:

Merry said...

Mmmmm....yum. That all looks very yummy Stacie and you were sure busy in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing the recipes too. For me I like coming in here and seeing bits of cooking amongst your crafting.

Dawnll said...

I love recipes and wouldn't mind them at all, as soon as I seen the title I popped in, no wonder I never lose weight everyone tempting me with these wonderful foods. I also love that you shared pictures.
Thanks for enabling me.
One more vote for yes to recipes.

Anonymous said...

droooooooooooooooooool

OMG I'm in heaven, can I come and eat???

Myrna said...

Isn't cooking a form of crafting? Love the mix of craft and cooking. MMMMgood.
Myrna

Michelle H. said...

Wow!! Both of these looks so yummmy!!
I might need to try that cake one day!!
Dh likes peanutbutter flavored things too!
TFS!!

Unknown said...

What are you doing to me!!! I am drooling LOL! :@) x leigh x

Becky B. said...

Stacie, these dishes look DELICIOUS!!! I can hardly wait to try the recipes out...especially the PB cake! When I was a kid, our school cafeteria served a yummy peanut butter cake and I've yearned for a good recipe for years! Thanks for adding my button to your blog...much appreciated!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Stacie:
Everything looks so good you did a wonderful job, I love to cook but you know that. I am sure your Hubby loved everything you made.
Have a wonderful week
Hugs:o)
Dottie