Friday, July 9, 2010

One more friggin' candle!


*Click on picture to enlarge

* Digis are from Bugaboo
* Happy is from Hot Off The Press
* 60 is from JustRite Stamps

My mom's birthday is this Sunday and she will be 60......sshhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone or she might whack me with a stick! LOL!
I am soooooooooooo happy with this card! I put alot of time and thought into this and also her present which I will show you soon! Yep, it is something crafty! :)
What do you think....pretty neat card??

I am also entering it into the following challenges:
Color Throwdown #100 - colors (regal rose, certainly celery, real red and baja breeze) I did not have the exact colors but tried to match as close as possible!
Stamp Something - Recipe Challenge (1 DP, 1 ribbon...I used white ric-rac, and 1 image)
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Cake
Practicing Creativity - Dana's Sketch

Thanks for stopping by!
-Stacie

18 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I LOVE IT!!!

That image is fab, so funny! and I spy punchies teehee!

Love that border, and the colors are cool too. can't wait to see the pressie!

Thanks for the comments on my card, I was really not happy with it :) so you made me feel better!

Merry said...

Love it Stacie....I think these Bugaboo Stella stamps are so much fun. I hope your Mum loves it and a huge Happy Birthday wish from us in Australia.

P.S. What a great date....that our anniversary (23 years omg!!!)

Carol L said...

I LOVE it, and you've inspired me to create something just like this for my SIL who turns 60 later this month! Thanks for playing along with us at the CTD!

Ruthie said...

Just love bugaboo images - bought loads the other week in their 50% sale!

Just think its the perfect card! And no - I wont tell your mum you told us she was 60!!!!

dj said...

what a fun image for a 6oth birthday!! Thanks for playing along with this 100th Color Throwdown challenge!! Make sure to leave some love along the way and increase you changes to win!!!

Dawnll said...

I think it is perfect! I would love to receive .
I love the shh she might whack me with a stick!!! Your hilarious

LeAnne said...

LOL! That sounds like something my mom would have said!!! She'll get a big kick out of this card! Thanks for playing the CTD with us, too!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fun card...your mom will love it!

Stephanie said...

LOL this is a hoot & I know you Mum is going to love it!! Wish her a happy 21st from me ;) haha xxx

Crystal said...

How fun, GREAT papers and that sentiment cracks me up!! FANTASTIC card!

Eiglas said...

It certainly has cake...! LOL!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Tammy Hershberger said...

Too cute! What a great sentiment! Thanks for helping us celebrate this week!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Cracked me up!!! she will love it AND that pic frame...how very clever!

Lisa said...

Adorable card...sentiment is a riot! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Lea L. said...

Very cute card!! The sentiment is hilarious! Great job with the sketch challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

Annika said...

Absolutely wonderful colouring and gorgeous colours. The layout is just perfect, fabulous card so fun and edgy!
Thank you for playing at Stamp Something!
Hugs
Annika

Anonymous said...

Hi!! This is such a fun card! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge this week!

Bonita Rose said...

love your card. thks for playing along at STAMP SOMETHING this week... we love it when u join us! xo