Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flea Market

I went to an antique flea market in Kentucky a few days ago and here are just a few items I picked up for my craft room.

The glass jar is an old pickle jar that I filled with buttons (my mom bought this for me...thanks mom!) You can see it on my desk in the last post along with the This N That container which is holding just a few pieces of scrap ribbon. That will probably change once the scraps grow!



Here are some GORGEOUS buttons I picked up....don't you just want to stare at them! LOL! The ones on the bottom in the middle are actually made out of leather which I thought was pretty cool!



This is supposed to be a picnic basket I think but I had another idea....


....why not fill it with fun fibers?? Everything just happened to fit perfect so I am one happy camper!!


Hope everyone is having a great day! Be back really soon with something special so keep a look out....you DON'T want to miss it!!!

-Stacie

7 Comments:

Eve said...

hi stacie
Just a quick thank you for your lovely image tag from the swap stephani had. the image is just gorgeous. thanks so much
have a fantastic day
eve

Merry said...

Wow...you discovered a wonderful collection of goodies. I agree the buttons are wonderful and you can never have too many.

Dawnll said...

I love to collect containers and baskets myself, and I would be in heaven with the buttons. Fun stuff sweetie!

Annmaree of Oz said...

I LOVE that picnic basket, and the buttons and the jars!!!

All very groovey!!!

Michelle H. said...

Wow!! You have some awesome finds!!
Love that old jar, the buttons and that picnic basket rocks!!
WTG!!

Sammye Jo said...

Where sis you go? Thos ebuttons are fab for sure! And the jar rocks!

Curt in Indy said...

Such fun finds! I love going to flea markets, but I never have the time it seems any more. I love to go to garage/yard sales too, but haven't done that in awhile either. This gives me incentive! Best, Curt