Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WOYWW...something new!

I decided not to show you my entire craft room because it is so bad I can barely walk in it right now...I have been busy slaving away getting ready to open up a shop on Etsy (hopefully soon!). These flowers are one of the items I will have in my shop...they are available in 4 colors and I can either use stickles, diamond dust, shimmer mist or leave them plain! Which is your favorite??
They are ready to go for sale even though my shop is not open yet so if your interested in buying them I am going to sell for $1 each plus shipping just contact me via e-mail. The price will go up once I put them in my shop. They measure approx. 3 inches each! Please specify which color and if you want stickles, diamond dust, shimmer or plain! Or if it doesn't matter I will just send you a mixture if you order more than one! :)




Thanks for stopping by and I hope to hear what you think about these flowers!! :)

BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!
If you are a follower (if your not already a follower you can join...I won't bite I promise...unless you happen to be holding a Snickers ice cream bar right now then you might want to watch out! LOL! Just kidding of course!) and leave a comment letting me know what you think about the flowers and which one is your favorite you might just win one of these for your very own!! I will choose a winner sometime next week! Good luck!

18 Comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely flowers.

I can understand a messy craft room. My room is the same way.

Helen said...

I love the blue ones and also the jade green - gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic!!!

I so can't pic a favourite!!! They Rock!

Mummylade said...

they are amazing

angeleef said...

Those flowers are great! And I almost can't walk in my room either because there is too much stuff there. I think it's what makes us real fanatics LOL
** Evi **

MOM said...

I think my daughter needs {Cinderella} to go and help clean up. But I know she would liketo find things afterwards.

Maz said...

The flowers are lovely - the red ones look like poppies... x

Merry said...

Hey there Stacie. I decided to join in the WOYDW and stumbled upon your name in the list. :-) Love these flowers, I think you shall do very well with them in your Etsy store. Good luck with the venture.

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty flowers, Stacie!!
I love the blue ones just because thats one of my favorite colors!!
Have a blessed day!!

Annie said...

Those flowers look really delicate. Have you made them? If so are they made of paper? The colours are perfect and I love the glittery effect.
A x

Anonymous said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I LOVE the blue ones!! and I would have to say I prefer diamond dust
I would bite anyone that had a Snickers ice cream bar too!!!
My FAV ice cream right now!!
If no one has tried them, please do, you will be hooked, right Stacie???

Spyder said...

lovely flowers!! Love the added glitter and pearl
(lyn)

Myrna said...

Lovely flowers. Of course since I love blue the blue and green ones catch my eye.
Good luck on your store.
Myrna

Julia Dunnit said...

I love the flowers, are you going to do a bunch of paaste colours too? I wanna see what you consider a mess that you didn't want to photo!!

Jan Hennings said...

your paper flowers are gorgeous..love the added glitter :)

Welcome! said...

Just gorgeous! I love handmade paper flowers! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog...for those holes in the bottom of my card I used a border punch by EK Success (swiss cheese);)
I love your blog!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

These are beautiful.. looks like a lot of work.
Hope you have a very happy and safe 4th.

Becky B. said...

WOW, Stacie!! These flowers are GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!